Montag, 26. November 2012

:::TFJ::: #7 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Okay... and one more vintage cabinet card today. Still catching up the 12 Tags of Christmas at Linda's The Funkie Junkie and today it's my version of her tag #7 which you can see here. Linda used a great background technique which I didn't done before, but I think this wasn't the last time. It's the faux suede technique shown in Tim Holtz' Compendium of Curiosities Vol. II, really a great one. After coloring the faux suede with Distress Stains Spun Sugar and Bundled Sage I applied Perfect Pearls "Perfect Gold" with  my finger tips. Then I stamped with Archival Coffee. The little boy is from the Seasons of Giving plate from Oxford Impressions, stamped with Archival Coffee onto mat glossy. The corrugated cardboard is colored with Distress Stains Tarnished Brass, then I brushed a little bit of white gesso over it and highlighted with RubOns.
Read all about the challenge -which is sponsered by The Funkie Junkie Boutique- and the rules on Linda's blog.