Sonntag, 25. November 2012

:::TFJ::: #6 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Another day, another vintage cabinet card and I'm catching up the 12 Tags of Christmas challenge at Linda's The Funkie Junkie again. Today it's my version of her tag #6 which you can see here. To read all about this challenge - sponsored by The Funkie Junkie Boutique - take a look at Linda's blog.
Great inspiration on Linda's tag again. I really love the background technique glueing an old bookpage onto a cardstock, then to applying packing tape and at least peeling it off which pulls of the print. I've also be inspired by the pine trees and the wheatered clock (one of my favorite dies). Mine is colored with DI Aged Mahogany and then clear embossed with Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. For the snowflake (a spellbinder one) is colored with Distress Stains Brushed Pewter, which I also wiped over the pine trees. Fabric rosettes are colored with Distress Stains Spun Sugar and Aged Mahogany.