Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

:::TFJ::: #5 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Cabinet card by cabinet card I'm catching up the 12 Tags of Christmas 2012 challenge at Linda's The Funky Junkie. Today I'm coming up with my version of her tag #5. Lots of inspiration there, the snowflakes in emboss resist technique, pieces of a musical sheet, some tickets, the paper rosette and more. Please take a look at Linda's tag here and read all about the challenge rules on her blog. This challenge is sponsered by The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
The background of my vintage cabinet card is colored with DI Antique Linen and then I stamped some snowflakes with embossing ink for the emboss resist technique. I glued a piece of paper lace onto the background and then I sponged the whole background with several Distress inks. The edges of the paper rosettes are colored with Encore gold.
I also enter the following challenge:
Out Of A Hat Creations - #35 Music