Dienstag, 20. November 2012

:::TFJ::: #3 - 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Today I'm catching up the 12 Tags of Christmas inspirational challenge at Linda's The Funkie Junkie again. It's my version of Linda's tag #3 which you can find here. This challenge is sponsered by Linda's shop The Funkie Junkie Boutique. You can read all challenge rules on Linda's blog.
I love the use of the wire and the Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint on Linda's tag. My background is made in the spritz and flick technique. The bird and the branch are colored with Distress and RubOns. For the pine tree I mixed some acrylics to get this green color. After coloring the pine tree I painted with Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint.
I'm entering this vintage cabinet card to the following challenge
Out Of A Hat Creations - Use some of your Stash (the chicken wire, the poinsettia, the leaves, the bling and the letters)