Montag, 12. November 2012

:::TFJ::: #1 - 12 Tags of Christmas 2012

Linda at The Funkie Junkie has started her 12 Tags of Christmas inspirational challenge again. I'm really behind.... but there's still time enough. This challenge is sponsered by Linda's shop The Funkie Junkie Boutique. You can read all challenge rules on Linda's blog.
Today I start with #1 and you can see Linda's inspirational tag here. I've been inspired by the flying heart, the numbers and the stars. First of all I stamped the stars with embossing ink and clear embossed. Then I colored the background with Distress and stamped with Distress. The heart, wings and letters are colored with acrylics. Merry Christmas and the calendar page are stamped with Brilliance Lightening Black.
After a long thought, I decided to create no tags, but cabinet cards. I think I will put them together as a hanging....
I join this vintage cabinet card to 
The Stamp Man - Emboss It