Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012

:::TH::: 12 Tags of 2012 - October

Time again for Tim's challenge 12 Tags of 2012. It's October and no question, it's a Halloween inspired tag. As I've not all the required stash in my hands I improvised a bit. No dabbers in orange and/or purple, so I took my acrylics and a baby wipe. No rock candy distress stickles dry glitter, instead of using this I colored the letters and the spider with black acrylics, then applied glossy accents and covered the pieces with black sparkling embossing powder ;) ... and that worked, too.
For more details please hop over to Tim's blog and take a look at the October tag here.

I've created this tag also as a DT piece for Oxford Impressions using the Dr. Coffins Apothecary plate. Only the October ticket is from the Trick or Treat plate.

Also entering this tag to
Try It On Tuesday - Halloween 
Stempelgarten - Zeit zum Gruseln