Sonntag, 23. September 2012

:::FSC::: #31 Alter Something


It's time for another theme on Fashionable Stamping Challenge and today it's my turn to  choose it. What about Alter Something ?! There are many possibilities and we are looking forward to your interpretations.  So, come along and be inspired by the work of our Design Team, put on your thinking cap  and start :) But please keep in mind, that we are a stamping challenge and you have to take at least one real stamp on your work... and.... digis are absolutely not allowed.
After seing several altered mousetraps in the www I've written such a piece on the top of my to-do-list. Buying one, I learned, that the big traps are not for mice but for rats ...
After I've removed all the waste metal  I colored the wood with black gesso, than again with acrylics. All the die cuts are painted with acrylics, too. In several layers until I got the shades I wanted. Than I die cut some tickets and notes, stamped on and ready was the mousetrap message clip.