Sonntag, 9. September 2012

:::FSC::: #30 Good Things Come In Small Packages

Time again for another theme on Fashionable Stamping Challenges, my team mate Claire chose Good Things Come In Small Packages for our #30 challenge. I've had to put my thinking cap on and than created a tag with a little matchbox on it, a perfect birthday gift-tag for my dear friend Bianca ;)
Please come over to the FSC and be inspired by all the pieces of the design team put out your crafting things and start. We cannot wait to see your creations. But please keep in mind that we are a stamping challenge and need to see some stamping on your works.... and.... no digis allowed.
The background is stamped with Versamark and than colored with PanPastels, I also used tissue tape. The quote means "Counting the good things in life, I'll count you twice" and is stamped twice on the ticket.