Sonntag, 12. August 2012

:::FSC::: #28 Summer Ice Cream Colors

I cannot believe another two weeks have gone and it's time for the next theme on Fashionable Stamping Challenge. This time my teamie Avril choose the theme. It's a yummy one.... Think about Summer and think about Ice Cream Colors. But please keep in mind that we are a stamping challenge and that we want to see at least one real stamp on your creations .... and... digis are absolutely not allowed.
This time I've created a CD using the wonderful Dylusion ink sprays. I've had watermelon and mint ice in my mind... not really my favorite sorts, but my favorite colors. I prefer chocolate in all kinds ;) ...and ice cream with non artificial colors or flavours. As I didn't want to create a CD in brown I decided for watermelon and mint :D
After I've colored the background with Dylusion ink spray I stamped the mushroom with  Archival ink and colored with NeoColor II. To give a bit more texture I sprayed some Goosebumps over it. The dreaming girl is stamped on a seperate cardstock and colored with Polychromos. The butterfly is a die cut out of plastic packaging, colored with AAIs and than heated with the heat gun (be careful).