Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012

:::FSC::: #27 Anything Goes


Congratulations !!! One year Fashionable Stamping Challenges, let's celebrate together one great year with wonderful challenges and entries. End of July 2011 we started with an Anything Goes round and my teamie Dot chose this theme for our anniversary challenge again. We are looking forward to your entries :) So, get ready and start creating... But please keep in mind, that we are a stamping challenge and we want to see minimum one real stamp on your work. Digis are absolutely not allowed.
I've made a voucher valise card for my daughter's birthday. As she had no special wish, she wanted a shopping voucher and said "You can craft one" .... ;) Okay, no problem. So I've used the wonderful vintage valise die cut and created this card containing some vouchers (shopping day with mum, a breakfast at a location of her choice, a stay at an ice-cream parlor and of course a credit note).
The quote inside the card -behind the little duck- means: "Don't forget, I must take you in my arms and give you a big hug" . And all the other words are good wishes.
I also join this valise card to

The Stamp Man Challenge - Anything Goes/Celebrations

 Front

 Back

Inside