Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

:::TAA::: Chapter 8

The Hatter shook his head mournfully. `Not I!' he replied. `We quarrelled last March--just before HE went mad, you know--' (pointing with his tea spoon at the March Hare,)
`--it was at the great concert given by the Queen of Hearts, and I had to sing 

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!

How I wonder what you're at!"

You know the song, perhaps?' 

`I've heard something like it,' said Alice. 

`It goes on, you know,' the Hatter continued, `in this way:-- 

"Up above the world you fly,

Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Twinkle, twinkle--"'

-- Chapter 7, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Der Oktober ist fast vorbei und ich bin mit meinem Beitrag noch auf den letzten Metern dabei. Diesen Monat geht es auf The Altered Alice darum, den verrückten Hutmacher mit Glitzer zu feiern. Ich habe mich mal an eine Sidestep Karte gewagt, eigentlich gar nicht so schwierig, aber für mich dann doch ein kleines Abenteuer - von wegen der Falterei :D


Celebrating the Mad Hatter, with Twinkles, that's the October challenge on The Altered Alice. I'm a bit late with my entry, but no too late ;) I've tried a Sidestep card, not really difficult, but still a little adventure for me, because I've always problems with scoring things ;)