Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

:::TAA::: Chapter 7

....Alice didn't dare to argue the point, but went on: `-- and I thought I'd try and find my way to the top of that hill -- ' `When you say "hill,"' the Queen interrupted, `I could show you hills, in comparison with which you'd call that a valley.' `No, I shouldn't,' said Alice, surprised into contradicting her at last: `a hill can't be a valley, you know. That would be nonsense -- ' The Red Queen shook her head, `You may call it "nonsense" if you like,' she said, ` but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!' -- Chapter 2, Through The Looking Glass and What Alice Found There....

Diesen Monat geht es bei The Altered Alice darum Text als Nonsense in unser Werk einzubauen. Ich habe mal wieder eine Journalseite gestaltet und für den Hintergrund u.a. mit Pan Pastel Kreiden gewerkelt.

This month Lynne on The Altered Alice challenges us to use Text as Nonsense in our artwork. Text, not to read but as a pattern. I've created another journal page working with Pan Pastel for the background.

Kommentare:

Sandy hat gesagt…

Das ist eine fantastische Seite Silvia.
Ich bin schlichtweg begeistert. Ganz große klasse.

Marja's Stamp Addiction hat gesagt…

Beautiful booksite Silvia and the background is fabilous.
LG Marja

Elborgi hat gesagt…

das gefällt mir gut
LG
Elm,a

Anja hat gesagt…

Hallo Silvia,

die Seite gefällt mir sehr - Du kriegst das mit den Farben immer so perfekt hin :-)

LG
Anja

Cheryl hat gesagt…

oh wow this is just brilliant hun love alice in wonderland hugs cherylxxx

Lisa Somerville hat gesagt…

Fab journal page - love the colors and mix of stamps!

DonnaMundinger hat gesagt…

Oh I love it! Fabulous background and nonsense text. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! xxD

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Eine großartige Seite ist das geworden, liebe Silvia! Echt spitze!

Lynne Phelps hat gesagt…

Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! I love PanPastels and have been having such fun with them - check out my personal blog, Savvy Sisters Studio, to see! I have been wondering this whole time whether someone would use The Jabberwocky poem as that is about as nonsensical a text as I can think of, and here it is! You have also included something my grandmother used to say (from the depression) about "Jam yesterday, jam tomorrow, but never jam today!" Wonderful page, especially the stenciling with the PanPastels, it's lovely. I am really enjoying this world of art journaling, I feel like I have joined a new club!

Lynne Phelps hat gesagt…

Whoops, forgot to add the link to Savvy Sisters Studio in the post above. THIS LINK will work!

Anonym hat gesagt…

das sind ja wahnsinnsstarke Farben!! LG Lydia

Jackie hat gesagt…

Such a wonderful page - I love the colours and patterns.

Jean hat gesagt…

Just love it. The queen of hearts is fabulous.

zirpeline hat gesagt…

WOW...eine total geniale Seite ists geworden...
Bin begeistert,Silvia!!!

LG Marion

Meggymay hat gesagt…

Love your page, they are super images. Yvonne x

Linda R. hat gesagt…

This is fabulous.. So creative.. Made me smile..

Hugs, Linda

johanna hat gesagt…

gefällt mir wieder total gut! fixierst du eigentlich deine panpastels? ich bin immer ein bisschen zögerlich damit, weil ich fürchte sie zu verschmieren...

Carola Bartz hat gesagt…

Phnatastisch!

Elborgi hat gesagt…

sieht klasse aus------
ein schönes Wochenende wünscht Dir
Elma