Donnerstag, 31. März 2011

:::GrMo:::GM #1

Es ist zwar schon Donnerstag, aber immer noch in der Zeit ;) Linda auf Studio L3 hat am Montag zu einer neuen Tim Holtz Runde aufgerufen. Die A Compendium of Curiosities Runde hatte ich leider verpasst, doch bei Grungy Monday möchte ich gerne dabei sein. In dieser Woche geht es darum, sich vom Weihnachts-Tag Tag 10 aus 2008 inspirieren zu lassen. 
Da ich keine Tim Holtz Masken besitze habe ich mir eine selber gebastelt: Elegant Florishes aus Airbrushfolie ausgestanzt, geht wunderbar. Leider ist das Ergebnis der Wassertropfentechnik nicht besonders gut zu erkennen.
Grungy Monday on Thursday, but still in time ;) Linda of Studio L3 had started a new excellent series focusing Tim Holtz. As I've missed the A Compedium of Curiosities round, I intend to take part this time. The first theme is to be inspired by 2008 12 Tags of Christmas Day 10.
As I don't own any masks, I've created them by myself, I've taken some airbrush foil and used the Elegant Forishes die. Perfect :) I'm sorry, but the faux bleach technique didn't work well this time.

 

Kommentare:

friemelchen hat gesagt…

WOW, Superklasse!!!

lg Uli

Terry hat gesagt…

Love that you offset that sentiment! Love your masking and the heart die is perfection! Beautiful tag.

Candy C hat gesagt…

Beautiful Tag, Sylvia! I love all the Tim Holtz stuff you incorporated into it! I didn't have an email address for you...but wanted to thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog! I appreciate those comments so much! <3 Candy

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

grossartiges Tag Silvia!

Jolanda hat gesagt…

A really beautiful tag - I love the embossing and inking :)

donna hat gesagt…

Beautiful tag! I love your background. So glad you have joined the fun...Donna

Margret Brandt hat gesagt…

Das ist echt ne tolle Idee diese Techniken aufzugreiofen und was eigenes draus zu machen... Dein Tag ist total schön geworden!!!

Marjie K hat gesagt…

Your homemade mask did the trick! Great tag!

Minxy hat gesagt…

Great take on the challenge, your mask looks great

Missusg hat gesagt…

wonderful!!

MarleneMAZ hat gesagt…

I love the heart and wings die, it works really well for this week's technique. Gorgeous tag!

Faye hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful tag, Silvia. I love all the little extras you put onto it like the edging around the "wishes". Gorgeous.

Chris A. hat gesagt…

Your tag is fabulous! I don't know what airbrush foil is but I am going to google it. Thankyou for visiting my blog

Dawn hat gesagt…

All looks good to me hun ;0)

love Dawn xx

Oh and congrats on the win how cool.

Cheryl hat gesagt…

oh just brilliant my friend love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Linda Ledbetter hat gesagt…

Silvia, I'm so happy you joined in for Grungy Monday! You did a great job with your masks and created a truly beautiful work of art. I love the rich colors and the shimmering gold-- so pretty. The tissue tape is a great addition, too. You re-interpreted Tim's work so wonderfully! Thanks for playing along, and I hope to see you for next week's challenge, too!

Dolly Daydreams hat gesagt…

lovse your rich colours and once again superb stamping.

Marie

Gillian hat gesagt…

Wonderful Silvia:)

Jenny Potter hat gesagt…

This is a fun looking tag - great job!

wearestampers hat gesagt…

Wonderful job on your tag! I think your background looks great! Perfect start to the new challenge!
Pam